Are you TOO busy?
How often do you hear yourself saying, “I don’t have time”?
Do you let your to-do list dictate your day?
Are you feeling so stressed that it’s affecting your mental, physical and emotional health?
You may be too busy.
Allow me to help you get a handle on this.
How can you tell if you’re too busy?
You may be too busy if you:
• Have lost your patience with family, friends, and co-workers: You feel like you’re on the verge of a breakdown and have a short fuse.
• Are craving junk food: High levels of stress that come from being busy can trigger cravings. Living off of fast, convenient foods is a prescription for illness and disease so it may be time to wean off of them.
• Do not get enough sleep: A lack of sleep is linked to many health problems, including obesity. Are you yawning throughout the day or struggling to stay awake at your desk? It’s time to get serious and create a sleep routine.
• Find that you can’t finish what you start: This is a sign that you’re overwhelmed. Learn how to prioritize and focus on one thing at a time to get things done properly.
Is your body trying to tell you something?
• Feel anxious or depressed: Stress, anxiety, and depression are all symptoms of being overwhelmed. I recommend reaching out for support from a medical practitioner, mental health professional, or a life coach like me xo
• Have no time for yourself: It’s essential to carve out time to be alone, quiet, and still. Set aside an hour or two per day to relax by yourself doing whatever makes you happy.
• Feel tired all the time: You may be overtaxing your body. Your body may have gotten used to the high setpoint of stress that you aren’t even aware of it. Do you use caffeine or stimulants to artificially boost your energy? And are you reaching for alcohol or medications to help you wind down at the end of the day?
• Can’t remember the last time you had fun: Leading a busy life may feel rewarding; however, it’s important to have fun now and not be so productive. If you’re struggling to remember the last time you enjoyed yourself, look at ways to include more play into your life.
You do not have to live this way!
If any of these sounds like you, then it might be time to take back control of your life.
Take my quiz to see how busy you are and receive my personally curated guidance right to your inbox:
There’s no reason that your life has to be hectic, however, it can be if you let it.
Allow me to help you get a handle on what’s causing you to be so busy. We will create a new way of living so you have balance and are filled with more ease, peace, and happiness.
Your mental, physical and emotional wellness advocate,
P.S. Are you done with being busy? Allow me to be your guide and helper for 6 weeks to put an end to living and being so busy. We’ll work on your mindset, emotions, beliefs, self-care, stress management, creating healthy habits, health and fitness, and more.
Follow my link to learn more and get started today 🥰