Are you wearing your worries?
Are you wearing your worries on your face?
Do you notice more aches and pains in your muscles and joints?
Is your tummy gurgling and churning for no reason?
Applying the latest anti-aging cream may cover up those worry lines.
Yoga, stretching, and taking turmeric can help ease the tension in your precious body.
Swearing off carbs is what they say you should do, right?
“Could it be as simple as stopping and doing nothing for a while?”
I’m serious; it can be that easy. It’s a simple way to start.
Throw away your to-do list and tap into “what will bring me joy right now?”
I know that when you carve out the time and space to be still, you will hear and feel what your body’s saying without it having to scream at you.
If you’re a busy career woman, it’s time to prioritize your health over your family, work, and everyone else.
You and your body need you NOW!
- Schedule AND follow through with what you know you need to do.
- Sit down and be still for 5 minutes without picking up your phone, without the guilt and anxiety of NOT being productive.
- Go out and spend money on yourself for a new outfit, makeup or pedicure without thinking about the money you need for the home
- Discover what makes you feel good and plan out your day, knowing it’s filled with things YOU want to do.
I completely understand how it feels to be out of sync with my body and yearn to get back to feeling good in my skin while not knowing where to start.
That’s precisely why I created the Discover Your Body’s Wisdom Coaching Program to help ladies like you make yourselves a priority again! (Or for the first time!)
It’s time to listen to yourself and tune back into what YOU need and want.
- Create firm boundaries to say “NO” when you need to and know when that is.
- Have confidence in your ability to make decisions that are best for you.
- Leave behind the old ways of being stressed and anxious to feel focused, calm, and feeling at ease as a baseline.
- Retire the overthinking, comparing, and judging yourself and feel comfortable asking for what you want.
- Learn how to turn your brain off and let your heart guide you.
For three months, we will work together on a one-to-one basis to help you discover what YOU want; not the kids, your partner, your boss, JUST YOU.
YOU will learn how to tap into what makes YOU feel good and trust yourself to do what you know you need to do and follow through.
If you get scared, doubt yourself, or think you can’t do it, I’ll be there to guide and support you every day.
By the end of our time together, you will know in your heart what’s important to you, and you will have the confidence and trust in yourself to do what you need to feel happier, healthier, and have more energy. You will be a better mother, partner, and career woman because you took the time to make yourself a priority.
Set up a time to chat with me if you’re ready to feel more confident, peaceful, and happy.