Do you want to be more confident?
Fed up with feeling bad about yourself because you lack the confidence to speak up and ask for what you want?
You’re not alone. Many people struggle with confidence and fears of being themselves, but it doesn’t have to stay that way.
You deserve to be happy, but things that happened in your life took away your power and voice.
The wonderful part is that you can get it back or create it for yourself!
You might not realize it, but you already know most of what I’m going to tell you.
The problem is that sometimes we get stuck and need someone else’s perspective to help us.
Becky reached out for help to become more confident.
Becky had always struggled with low self-esteem and self-worth. She hated looking at herself in the mirror, and she didn’t have the confidence to speak up for herself.
She was afraid that they would get mad and ignore her if she upset anyone or bothered them. Becky never felt like she deserved anything good to happen to her, ever!
After working with Denise for three months, Becky could look in the mirror and feel happy about her body. She enjoyed being in her skin and finally felt love for herself for all that she was.
Becky learned to see things differently and created the skill to produce a feeling of confidence in herself.
How to start to build or boost your confidence
After more than 25 years in the healthcare field, coaching profession, and client experiences, I developed these simple tips to spark your thinking about building your confidence.
1) Remember who you were before everything happened – This is probably the most challenging part of the process because you tend not only to forget what your life used to look like before all this mess happened. You started believing that your life will never be every day again and you’ll always feel broken inside. (NOT true!)
2) Let yourself let go of the stories, excuses, and past challenges that knocked you about. Believe that they all served their purpose in that time of life and embrace the lessons from them so you can create a new way to be moving forwards.
3) Decide to choose a different way to BE: Make a firm decision to put your needs and wants first for this time in life. Ditch the negative self-talk, challenge the thoughts and habits that undermine your power to create your how-to-be-you guide for living a life that you love.
4) Set yourself up for success by implementing the most enjoyable, health-promoting self-care routine. This builds trust in yourself, in your ability to make decisions, and feel empowered to say “YES” to what’s important to you and “NO” to what drains you!
5) Surround yourself with loving, caring, and like-minded people who will hold you accountable for what you’re creating for yourself in life.
6) Begin to notice all the little “wins” from all your new actions, and one day you’ll laugh or cry when you genuinely feel confident in being yourself.
Do you feel you have the desire to become more confident?
I invite you to contact me to let me know how these tips worked for you or if you need my support by joining my group.
Know that you are worth it and deserve to live a life with all the happiness, health, love, and success!
Invest in yourself by taking the time to reclaim or build your confidence finally.
Learn how to clear away self-talk and thoughts that bring you down.
Create your own “How to be Me Guide” to increase your feelings of self-worth, self-trust and feel your confidence soar!
I can help you overcome your fears and create a life full of success!
You will learn how to embody your most powerful mindset so that confidence is your natural feeling state.
I’m Denise Morrison, and my mission is simple: To help people like you discover their true potential and achieve their goals with confidence and ease!
Let me take care of things so that you can enjoy your success without stress or overwhelm.
My coaching sessions are designed for busy women who want results without sacrificing time or energy!